The IESIS Education Fund is used to support educational activities of all types.
- Regular contributions to Primary Engineer, the organisation that promotes the engineering project work in Primary and Secondary Schools
- Funding contribution to FEMEng in Rwanda project where women engineering students from the University of Glasgow encourage women in Rwanda to be involved in STEM.
- The publication of strategy reports: To Engineer, Engineering for Energy
- Funding for lectures at schools to promote engineering
- Funding for a project to develop online information for STEM subjects
We currently seek contributions to the fund in order to:
- Support applications for funding that we receive
- Develop the How to..? section of the IES website
- Develop the Stempedia information resource
Requests for support from the fund or for offers to donate to it should be sent to:
Secretary, IES, 105 West George Street, Glasgow, G2
Tel: 0141 248 3721 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org