Future Skills week: tackle tomorrow’s challenges with these key engineering skills
The global challenges of tomorrow will be solved by engineers. Concepts that once loomed large on the horizon – from low-carbon electricity systems to large-scale industrial automation – have become present-day necessities. Delivering these solutions will require nothing less than a complete rethink of the infrastructure of modern society.
Starting on Monday 13th, there will be daily articles highlighting key ingredients in the future skills mix. Pieces will focus on:
- Bridging the skills gap with critical thinking and problem-solving
- Programming for Industry 4.0
- Innovative thinking for net zero
- The importance of user-centric design
- Why communication and collaboration are key.
Find out more here