IChemE - Hydrogen Accidents and Lessons Learned
29th February 2024 12:00 pm
Due to its flammability, buoyancy, its ability to embrittle metals and other properties that require engineering control, designing a hydrogen system that ensures its safe use can be a challenging process.
In this webinar the presenter will explore and put into context some hydrogen accidents/ incidents and discuss these accidents and their consequences.
Furthermore, the presenter will explore the external causes which totally of partly responsible for some accidents, and the equipment failure in hydrogen accidents.
The webinar will help the audience to gain knowledge and understanding of:
- Hydrogen accidents and their consequences
- Accidents statistics since 1988
- Three examples of accidents/incidents
- Lessons learned from these accidents
- How Hydrogen hazards is controlled
Listed in Other Institutions' Events