IMechE - Developing a UK fusion industry, part 2 the private sector
10th October 2023 12:00 pm
This lecture will form part 2 of a series, with part 1 delivered by Dan Wolff.
In this lecture Nick will:
- Revisit the UK’s fusion strategy from a private-sector perspective and outline what it means for companies working in fusion
- Provide an overview of the UK’s fusion industry – what it is and who is involved
- Explore how private companies approach the complex engineering challenge of fusion, and why this differs from the public sector
- Present case-studies from within the UK’s fusion industry
- Outline how the fusion cluster is drawing together a community of the UK’s brightest minds and organisations to achieve fusion faster.
Listed in Other Institutions' Events