FSB- Preparing to bid within the public sector
2nd June 2021 11:00 am
We will include a brief look at these stages of the process:
- How to navigate a competition including how Frameworks work.
- Reading a specification,
- Understanding evaluation criteria,
- Knowing how the Selection Questionnaire works,
- Writing your bid,
- The feedback process (post bid if unsuccessful)
- What to do if you think the process isn’t being done right (PPRS).
We will also show you how the Go4Growth program can help smaller businesses get onto the front foot with the bidding processes and discuss how our work with the public sector is driving accessibility and simplification of these processes.
The session will be led by Gillian Askew, Co-Founder of Go4Growth and will be accompanied Mike Fairbotham a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
Listed in Other Institutions' Events