Scottish Engineering - COVID-19 “The new normal” part 2
11th May 2021 9:30 am
Lindsey Miller, our Legal & HR Support Manager will head up this webinar, which aims to expand on the breakfast briefing presented by Kevin Duffy on 7th April to update on COVID-related issues relevant to employers. These will include: –
Some reminders covering
- basic COVID protection measures
- when self-isolation is required; and
- how to deal with a workplace outbreak
What COVID protection measures can an employer enforce?
- lateral flow tests
- face masks
Holidays & Sick Pay
Travel for employees – work or leisure
Future ways of working
The furlough scheme
- taxpayer protection force
- health & safety detriments in relation to workers
Where are we on the roadmap out of restrictions?
There will be opportunities for questions at the end of each section and also at the end of the presentation.
Listed in Other Institutions' Events